Abstract Submission is now Closed
Accepted abstracts authors will be notified once the review process has been completed.
* Kindly be advised that mascc.org username and password are separate from registration and abstract submission. Please create a new account if you have not already registered for the symposium or have a past account.
RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
All abstracts must be submitted via this webpage!
The Symposium Secretariat is not able to accept abstracts submitted via email or fax.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Each abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- The abstract title should not exceed 25 words.
- The following structure needs to be followed when submitting an abstract:
- A maximum of 2 images and 2 tables are allowed to be submitted as part of each abstract.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an author may submit.
- Abstracts containing previously presented data are eligible for submission. However inclusion of updated data is encouraged.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat, and of all communications thereafter.
- All notifications regarding abstract status, including notifications regarding acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the presenting author. The corresponding author will be responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- Once completing submission, a confirmation that the abstract has been forwarded for review will be sent, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to the abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- The MASCC/ISOO Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent along with instructions on the preparation of posters and information regarding projection facilities and scheduling to the abstract submitter.
- The first author or a co-author is expected to attend the Symposium and present the abstract.
- Only abstracts of presenting authors, who have paid their registration fee by May 16, 2014, will be scheduled for presentation.
- Only the abstracts of registered presenting authors will be included in the program.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the abstract has been previewed and that all information is correct, and accepts that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and is aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors’ consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to MASCC/ISOO 2014 International Symposium and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.