The registration is now close
Online registration will be available until and including Saturday, June 21, 2014.
* Kindly be advised that mascc.org username and password are separate from
registration and abstract submission. Please create a new account if
you have not already registered for the symposium or have a past account.
Onsite Registration Desk will be open at the Miami Beach Convention Center
|Wednesday, June 25, 2014||12.00 - 18.00|
|Thursday, June 26, 2014||07:00 - 19:30|
|Friday, June 27, 2014||06:30 - 18:30|
|Saturday, June 28, 2014||06:30 - 18:00|
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
All fees are in USD.
Until May 1, 2014
From May 2 until June 18, 2014
On Site Fee
From June 19, 2014 and On Site
|Physician or other Scientific Professional**** -
|$ 395||$ 595||$ 795|
|Nurses, Trainee*, Other - MASCC Member** ||$ 295||$ 395||$ 425|
|Physician or other Scientific Professional**** -|
|$ 595||$ 795||$ 995|
|Nurses, Trainee, Other -
| $ 395||$ 495||$ 595|
|Workshops*** ||$ 50||$ 50||$ 50|
* In order to obtain the special fee for Trainee, an approval letter signed by the head of the department or a student card must accompany the registration form. Please mail to email@example.com or fax the letter/card to the attention of MASCC 2014 Registration department at +41 22 906 9140
** MASCC Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must make sure that their membership for 2014 is in good standing before registering for the Symposium. Only participants who become MASCC members before June 1, 2014 will be entitled to the reduced membership rate. Please contact Åge Schultz directly via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to check or complete your membership.
*** Workshops require extra payment of USD 50.00 per person per workshop; please reserve your space during the Registration process.
**** Other scientific professional is considered one holding a doctoral degree (except for doctors of nursing or post-doctoral fellows or researchers
FEES FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Participation in all scientific sessions (only workshops require extra payment)
- Symposium printed materials
- Invitation to the Welcome and Poster Reception on Thursday, June 26th , 2014
- Invitation to Poster Reception on Friday, June 27th , 2014
- Entrance to the General Assembly
- Entrance to the Exhibition
Payment of registration fees must be made in
USD by one of the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Additional 30 USD commission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the Symposium and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable in
USD only to:
Account Name: MASCC 2014 Congress, Miami (C/O
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 693980-52-507
IBAN Number: CH60 0483 5069 3980 5250 7
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
All cancellations must be faxed or electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Before May 1, 2014 - 100% refund (less 35 USD handling fee)
- From May 2, 2014 until June 18, 2014 - 50% refund
- No refund on cancelations sent after June 19, 2014
Note: in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded (applicable to Bank Transfer payments only).
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact:
Ms. Sharon Gamliel
Registration & Accommodation Specialist
Tel: +41 22 908 0488 ext: 562
Fax: +41 22 906 91 40
For inquiries, please contact:
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet
P.O. Box 1726
CH-1211, Geneva 1
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140
Kenes International and its agents and the Organizers shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or inconvenience to any persons, or his/her luggage or any other property for any reason whatsoever, for any tourist services provided. Personal travel and health insurance is recommended.